dinsdag 14 september 2010

French Cuisine?

Hey you all,

How are you? Been up to much? Feel free to comment on my photos and blog, I'd love to hear what you think! Any comment is a useful comment. What do you like to 'shoot'?
I'm not a photographer interested in a particular field, I usually like to photograph wildlife and lifestyle, cars, people, architecture and basically everything around us!

Do you guys have a blog or twitter or anything like that? I'm on there as TomRuben or just Tom Ruben.
Just to update my blog here are some photos I personally like, I took them on my holiday in France. I hope you enjoy! Thank you!

Tom









P.S. As French Cuisine is very good, I obviously had to take photos of the food there! Bon Appetit!

1 opmerking:

  1. Great pictures of a French market. Picture #4 is my favourite. I love French bread :)

    Cathy
    French course

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen